So I’m scheduled April 13th and they called to tell me we’re doing an over the phone pre op appointment. In the phone call we’re going to finalize size placement etc and take payment.
I’m just worried I’ll pay into it and it won’t happen.
If this was me I would postpone. It’s not the best time to stress your body and immune system. Also I really felt down after both my surgeries. Its been a month since my exchange and I’m still a little low energy. I wouldn’t do it now, but four weeks ago life was not what it is now. Good luck to you both.